This is the first of two international conferences representing the full scope of research activites within the priority programme Geometry at Infinity. Besides a number of plenary lectures there will be parallel sessions for contributed talks.
A detailed conference schedule can be found here.
- Francoise Dal’Bo - Milonet (Université Rennes 1)
- Jeffrey Danciger (University of Texas - Austin)
- Ailana Fraser (University of British Columbia)
- John Lott (University of Berkeley)
- Oscar Randal-Williams (University of Cambridge)
- Alexander Strohmaier (University of Leeds)
- Anne Thomas (University of Sydney)
- András Vasy (Stanford University)
- Nathalie Wahl (University of Copenhagen)
- Guoliang Yu (Texas A&M University)
- Christian Bär (Potsdam)
- Bernhard Hanke (Augsburg)
- Anna Wienhard (Heidelberg)
- Burkhard Wilking (Münster)