The Riemannian Topology Meeting (RTM) is an irregularly recurring activity addressing mathematicians interested in the interplay of algebraic and geometric topology with riemannian geometry. Its tradition reaches back to 2012 during which it took place at the universites of Fribourg, Karlsruhe and Göttingen.
This RTM, taking place at the University of Fribourg, focuses on fostering the mathematical intercommunication between the research groups in Augsburg, Fribourg and Karlsruhe, which are participating in the SPP 2026 DFG project.
The list of speakers of this RTM includes:
- Johannes Ebert (WWU Münster)
- Sebastian Goette (University of Freiburg)
- Christian Lange (University of Cologne)
- Saskia Roos (MPIM Bonn)
- Gangotryi Sorcar (Einstein Institute of Mathematics, HUJI)
- Michael Wiemeler (WWU Münster)
- David Wraith (Maynooth University)
Further information can be found here.
15Spaces and Moduli Spaces of Riemannian Metrics with Curvature Bounds on compact and non-compact Manifolds